Steps to Schedule an In-Person Prayer Ministry Session:
- Click on the calendar below to select an available appointment.
- Complete the online appointment request form and submit the suggested donation* (see below for more information).
- Please be sure to click through all of the prompts when making your reservation. You will know your reservation is complete when the page says, “Thank you for your reservation.” You will also immediately receive a confirmation email. If you do not immediately receive an email confirmation, you did NOT book the appointment. You will need to go back to the website and complete all of the prompts if you want to reserve a session.
- Check your email and follow the steps to complete the two forms if you have not already. Thank You!
- Cancellations must take place at least 24 hours before the scheduled appointment. Please be mindful of this policy for the sake of our ministers, and the administrative work required to keep this ministry going. We look forward to meeting with you!
*The College of Athens is a non-profit organization that operates because of God’s supply through your giving. If you are unable to provide the suggested donation, please contact us using the information below. We sincerely want to bless anyone who desires ministry regardless of their ability to provide support.
Your In-Person Sessions take place at 1331 New High Shoals Rd., Watkinsville, in the 2-story building behind the church sanctuary. Please come to the double doors under the awning that connects the church and the 2-story building. A Prayer Minister will be waiting there to grant you access to the building.
For help with session scheduling, please contact 706-254-7604 or email email@example.com.