Students age 16 or older may attend in-person classes on our campus. All high school aged students may attend online or virtual courses at CoA. Click here to see the courses offered for the upcoming semester.
To get started:
1. Complete the online CoA Dual Enrollment Application. (Note that the application form autosaves when you exit. Check your email for the necessary link to return to your application in progress.) Once your application has been approved, you may enroll in as many courses as you like during your High School or Home School career. Should you decide to earn a degree from the College of Athens, additional application materials will be required for degree program enrollment. Dual Enrollment application deadlines are as follows:
Fall Semester – August 1
Spring Semester – December 15
Summer Semester – April 15
Students are encouraged to apply and enroll well before the published deadlines in order to ensure available seats in their desired classes. Priority enrollment is given to CoA degree-seeking students.
2. Upload the completed Parental Consent Form for Dual Enrollment Students with your online application.
3. Have an official copy of your High School or Home School transcript sent to: Registrar, College of Athens, PO Box 7953, Athens, GA 30604.
4. Receive your application acceptance and permission to register for classes by email.
5. Register and pay your course fees of $200 per course. (Note that the State of Georgia does not allow “Bible Colleges and Seminaries” to participate in the use of Move on When Ready funding.)
6. Order your textbooks. Students will receive a link to the list of textbooks for their courses prior to the start of the semester. Most texts can be ordered from Amazon or Christianbooks.com. Students should order their books in time to receive them by the start of the semester as assignments will be given at the first class meeting. Generally, the cost of textbooks and materials does not exceed $100 per course.
Transcript Fees. The cost for each official transcript requested is $10.00. Unofficial grade reports can be accessed at no charge through the student’s online portal.
Questions? Contact us at 706-769-1472 or Parental Consent Form for Dual Enrollment Students.